As some of you might remember, I wrote about the positive sides of the gym (the gym – things I love). After some thought I decided to post about the things that I don’t like in the gym.
These are the things that slightly irritates me:
- When people don’t clean after themselves. The first times I didn’t do it, because I didn’t know it was something I had to do. But when I saw that a guy cleaning after himself I realised that it was something pretty obvious. So now I wipe down everything I use. But when someone doesn’t,…I mean does that person want to workout in a strangers sweat.
- When people leave stuff lying around. It really isn’t that hard to put stuff back where you took them.
- When girls come to the gym with makeup. That’s just something I don’t get. Like I see women goming to the gym wearing makeup. Like the kind of makeup it would take atleast 30 minutes to do. And they go to workout with the same makeup. I have to have a clean face, because, well, I sweat and running makeup isn’t something I want.
- Taking pictures in the gym. Okey I get that you sometimes take a photo, but having a full on photoshoot with yourself almost every time you get to the gym…..? What’s the point?
- Those girls who come to the gym with a group and actually don’t workout, but just stand around and talk.
- Since I work at the gym, I use the same place to workout (because it is cheap for me). So every once in a while I have this thing where some client (who knows I work there) gomes up to me and tells me that something doesn’t work or complain about something. I mean I get it, I work there, but when I workout then obviously I am not working. So why aren’t you talking to the person who is working? Just let me workout!
Those were the things I have been noticing the most lately.