I found this blogpost where this girl awnsered these questions about herself. And I thought it would be a good idea to awnser the same 21 questions.
1. Are you named after anyone? If I’m not mistaken I was named after lilacs. You know, the flowers. In Estonian they are called sirelid and my name is Sirli. You may see the similarity. I remember being told that when I was born, lilacs were blooming and that was the inspiration behind my name.
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmm…Can’t remember to be honest, I think it has been a while.
3. Do you have kids? No
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably. Unless I meet myself while I was drunk. For some reason I am convinced that sober me would hate drunk me (most of the time, but not always).
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? It depends. I use it more when I’m around someone I don’t like and when I have had fiew drinks. I really like sarcasm, not sure why. I blame Dr House.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Maybe. I am planning to go parachute jumping next summer. So I wouldn’t rule bungee-jumping out. Never know what life brings.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Choco rice and honey cheerios
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? It may sound cheesy, but the smile is the first thing. I like it when people have a genuine smile. When it looks fake, I get this weird vibe. Don’t know how to describe it.
9. What is your eye colour? Green. In some pictures tho, they seem more grey than green.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I like all kinds of movies, if the story is great and there are good actors playing. There are times when I have that scary movie phase. I get this urge to watch one. (even though I later hate myself for it) These movies will give you this adrenaline rush in a way. But when I feel sad or having a bad day, I need a movie with happy ending.
11. Favorite smells? freshly mown grass, hot chocolate, hugo boss nuit, mandarines (gives me that christmas feeling)
12. Summer or winter? Summer, I really love the sun. I love chilling around the beach. Wearing light clothes. My time in Crete was awesome in that sence. I loved that warm water and the time we went to the beach to watch the sunrise. I also like that you don’t need to wear a lot of clothes during tha night as well.
13. Computer or television? Computer, I watch things online. I also have this habit of surfing the internet or writing a post when I have something playing.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Not sure, UK or Crete. I don’t know which is farther from Estonia.
15. Do you have any special talents? I would say maybe drawing and painting. I haven’t decided if I could call myself a painter or not yet. But it is something I love and something I will keep doing as long as I can.
16. Where were you born? Estonia
17. What are your hobbies? My hobbies are painting and drawing. Taking photos. I like reading and rarely working out. I sometimes even make jewelry. (got a new post idea)
18. Do you have any pets? I have four. I have a cat named Lucy and dogs named William, Bonnie and Nöps. I should have pictures of them in one of my earlier posts.
19. Favorite movie? I have so many. I love Harry Potter movies, Soulsurfer, Ironman, The breakfast club, Superman, Avengers, Pitch Perfect, Step up movies (only because of the dancing) and so on. I am pretty sure if I wrote down all of them, The post would be miles long.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have an older sister and younger brother, both are really awesome.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Wow, I want to be successful in something I love to do. I want to be able to travel.